Saturday, April 9th
►ALUMNI PROGRAMMING DAY
Tune-into KXSC today to hear alumni DJ's taking over the airwaves for 24 hours!
SATURday, April 9th THRU SUNDAY, APRIL 15TH
►24 HOUR PROGRAMMING!
24 Hours Programming - KXSC is live broadcasting during all hours of the day! Listen for special shows where DJ's will get creative and do anything from reading a play to devoting their show exclusively to 90's throwbacks.
TUESDAY, APRIL 12th
►DJ's AT TOMMY TROJAN
KXSC is bringing tasty beats to Tommy Trojan from 12 - 1 pm. Listen to sweet tunes while you chow down on your lunch.
THURSDAY, April 14th AND THURSDAY, APRIL 21ST
►HENNA TATTOoS ON trousdale
In honor of our love for music festivals, we'll be on Trousdale starting at 12pm doing henna! You won't wanna miss these. Also, word on the street is that there are even going to be KXSC henna tattoo's as well.
MONDAY, April 25th
►Ella Fitzgerald Marathon
Happy Birthday to the First Lady of Song! We’re celebrating with 24 hours of Ella Fitzgerald recordings curated by our jazz-savvy DJs. Tune in by clicking here!
SATURDAY, April 30th
►International Jazz Marathon
Closing out Jazz Appreciation month, we're exclusively playing jazz music today! Tune in for all of your favorite classics as well as experimental jazz by clicking here!
A P R I L
Who We Are, What We Do, & Why It Matters
- We are the independent, student-run radio station of the University of Southern California and the Trojan community.
- We provide students with hands-on broadcast experience, support emerging artists, promote Los Angeles culture, and document USC events.
- We create unique educational opportunities for students, provide a supportive community for creative expression, and broadcast the sounds of USC to the world.
We Need Your Help
- KXSC does not receive any guaranteed funding from USC, and every year we earn less and less from PSA underwriting donations. At the current rate, the station will be out of funds in just a few years. We need to make a change and that's where our fundraisers come in.
- Student staff and DJs pay membership dues every semester, but we've never asked our listeners, supporters, the Los Angeles community, or our Trojan family to donate funds before. If you've ever enjoyed KXSC's programming and events, now is finally the time to give back.